Have you ever lost your luggage while traveling by train? Or has it ever happened for your baggage not to come down the carousel at the airport? If you have been through these particular situations, do you know what would have been nice? To have had a Lugloc device. That way you would have known exactly where your luggage is.
#1 Worldwide Luggage Locator: Automatic Worldwide Tracking with Cell-tower Connected Technology
Accompanying App: Easy to use, with real-time notifications to your smartphone.
Bluetooth: Proximity tracking alerts for a second layer of protection. Long lasting battery.
People lose bags everyday. There is even a show on TV about luggage auctions. People lose their things, and if they don’t find and claim them in a given period of time, they go for sale. It’s a bit sad if you think about it. Those are people’s things. They did not want to lose them. They may have suffered because of losing them. And they would certainly want their things back. Well, maybe that would not have happened if they had a Lugloc or a similar device.
What is Lugloc?
Lugloc is a tracking device that you put in your luggage and helps you locate your bag at any given time. Let’s say that you have a flight and you already checked in your luggage. You will know where it is. After you land, you will be able to know if your luggage landed as well or it was left behind at the airport you departed from. It really comes in handy when mistakes happen, like airport workers forget to load your bag or whatnot. It’s not like you can do something about it, but at least you know where it is and it will be easier to claim it.
How does it work?
Lugloc does not have a complicated technology behind it. As a matter of fact, it is pretty simple. It uses cell tower triangulation to search and locate your luggage. Please don’t confuse this with GPS. GPS works because of satellites, but GSM works through cell towers. A lot of people make this confusion.
Lugloc can only show you the location of the luggage if you have the application installed on your smartphone. The app will show you a map together with the bag’s location in real time. Other similar devices will send a text message or an email at certain points, but Lugloc will disclose the information whenever you feel like it.
Such a great product can only have amazing features. People all around the United States put this device in their luggage, and they are very satisfied with it. Here is why:
- It works anywhere around the world. It doesn’t matter that you are in the United States or China. As long as there are cell towers in the region, Lugloc can work its magic. There are, of course, underdeveloped countries where cell towers are scarce. In such places, Lugloc will not be operational. So don’t expect to locate your bag in Tibet. I am sure that your designated mule will give it back at some point (kidding). Apart from that, the device will work perfectly virtually anywhere.
- The application, which is compatible with both Android phones and iOs phones, is free. It is very easy to use, and you can get real-time notifications whenever you need. It’s a nice feeling when you land, and you get a notification that your bag is only a mile away, on its way to the carousel, isn’t it? You don’t have to worry. If you don’t get to fly very much maybe you don’t understand. But frequent flyers are very acquainted with the stress that their luggage may not have made it. It’s a legit feeling. Of that I am sure.
- The batteries are rechargeable and will last you a very long time. 15 days to be more precise. That will save you the trouble of having to buy batteries all the time. It can be a realnuisance. But you will receive a charger and a USB cable for when you are abroad, and the outlets differ (I suppose you are aware of that). What I like the most about the USB feature is that you can always charge your Lugloc on a power bank. Let’s say that you forgot to charge the device and you have no electrical outlet within reach. What do you do? You charge it using a power bank. Everyone has one these days, so it’s not such a big deal, isn’t it?
- You will receive free proximity alerts. This one I love. Whenever you luggage is near you, the app will let you know. Like you can tell if the bag will soon be, or it already is, on the carousel. Or maybe the airport workers made a pile of luggage (it happens on busy days when the carousels are overflowing). What better way to locate your own luggage than with a tracking device?
- Given the fact that the device works with GSM means that it emits signals which can interfere with other signals. And it really shouldn’t. However, Lugloc is FAA and TSA compliant. How you may ask. The technology inside the device allows it to go into sleep mode during the flight and wake up when the aircraft lands. Pretty smart, isn’t it? Not to mention that this feature will also save some battery life.
- Lugloc is very small and very light. It only measures 4″H x 2 3/4″W and weighs only 3.5 ounces. You will not even be able to feel it. Speaking of this, make sure not to lose it while it’s turned off. If it’s on you can find it, obviously. But if it’s turned off or the batteries died, slim chances.
- You get a month of free tracking. The first 30 days are a complimentary gift for purchasing your device. After the 30 days expire, and you want to use Lugloc again, all you have to do is pay a monthly subscription through the Lugloc application. You don’t have to do it each month, just when you need it. If you are traveling this month, but the next two you don’t go anywhere, it’s ok. You can just reactivate your subscription the next time you go anywhere. Simple as that.
As you can see, there is no lack of benefits when it comes to Lugloc. Excellent and compact design, superb performance, and a long battery life make this device number one luggage locator in the United States. And let’s not exclude the fact that people from anywhere in the world may be using it.
With such features, there can only be advantages. But I am not going to lie to you. There is no such thing as a perfect. Things can only strive for perfection, but they will never reach it. The best they can do is try their best and achieve what is possible to be achieved.
- You will never lose your luggage again. That sounds so good, isn’t it? As I mentioned before, it is some sort of tragedy to lose your bag. It may contain things you need, things you are attached of emotionally, or maybe things you like. Losing them will affect you psychologically in a way you wouldn’t expect. You don’t have to be a sensitive person. No matter how strong you are, a lost luggage will mean something to you.
- You can make your luggage smart. Everything is getting smart these days, so why not your suitcase. It’s like that feature you have on your phone, ‘Find my phone!’ You can locate it with a single click. It’s the same with Lugloc. It will find your luggage at a single touch of a button.
- If you forget your bags somewhere, you will know where that happened exactly. It’s a common issue to forget something somewhere. And what do you do in such cases? You go to search and find that certain item. You retrace your steps, you forget, your return where you left from and so on. But Lugloc will tell you precisely where you left you bag. You don’t have to retrace any steps, and you don’t have to waste a bunch of time. Just check the application, and it’s done.
- You will be able to retrieve a stolen bag. There are luggage thieves. You know it, I know it, and the people who created Lugloc know it. But with this device, you will be able to retrieve it in no time. As long as you hide it well and the thieves cannot find it inside the bag, or they find it but don’t realize what it is, you should be just fine. You don’t have to rely on the police to find it, but the police will rely on you this time. You can lead them to your thief and bring him or her to justice. Catching criminals have ever been this easy.
As any other possible thing on this planet, Lugloc has disadvantages too. Only that I would not call them that. It’s not a disadvantage if you are careful. However, some people may find these two things a bit uncomfortable.
- It takes a long time to charge. Like it lasts hours to charge the batteries on this tiny thing. Phones charge faster, and they use a whole lot more energy than this tracking device. It’s okay if you have the time, but if you are in a hurry, it can be an inconvenience.
- You have to remember to turn it on each time you plug it in for charging, and you have to turn it off when it’s done charging. It can be a real nuisance if you are the forgetting type. If you forget to turn it on, it will not charge. If you fail to remember to turn it back off once it’s charged, the device will consume battery life. So, as you can see, it’s a bit of an issue. But if you keep this information in mind, you should handle it.
I still think these two aspects are more of an inconvenience than real disadvantages, but everyone is entitled to an opinion.
Why I prefer Lugloc over Trakdot
As you can probably imagine Lugloc is not the only luggage tracking device on the market. There are a few manufacturers that make these products, but only one can be on top. Trakdot is also a satisfying device, there is nothing bad to be said about it. However, there are a few reasons for which I prefer Lugloc.
First of all, Trakdot works on batteries. In a world where everything is rechargeable, this device still gets its juice from batteries. If you cannot findbatteries because you go to a place where convenient stores are not so conveniently close to you, what do you do? I think it’s safe to assume that electricity is much more accessible than batteries. There is an outlet in every house. I am not saying that you cannot find batteries, it’s just that electricity is always closer and easier to obtain.
Secondly, those batteries die fast. The manufacturer brags that they can last for 48 hours, and you can even have connection flights, but Trakdot will still trace your luggage. Lugloc lasts for 15 whole days. How about that long lasting battery life?
It may not be much to you, but it matters to me. So you can agree or not. It’s your decision, after all. At the end of the day is your choice which tracking device you prefer. I can only give you the proper information so you can make an informed decision.
I hope you realize why you need a luggage tracking device. You may not know this now, but once you lose a bag, you will understand everything I have just said. It’s sad, and it can be worrying and stressful, depending on what you have inside. It may take weeks for the airport to finally locate your baggage if it finds it at all. So why put yourself through all of this? Wouldn’t you rather find your lost luggage on the spot? Click here to buy on Amazon.
- Purchasing Luggage Tracker Device
- The Undeniable Truth About Gps Suitcase That Nobody Is Telling You
- The 5-Minute Rule for Luggage Tracker App
- Gps Luggage Tag Reviews & Guide
- How to Choose Small Tracking Devices
- What You Do Not Know About Luggage Tracker Reviews May Surprise You
- Top Choices of Track Your Luggage
- New Questions About Track My Luggage Answered and Why You Must Read Every Word of This Report
- How to Choose Gps Luggage
- Life, Death, and Luggage Locator Reviews
- The Ultimate Guide to Best Luggage Tracker
- Luggage Finder – an Outline
- What the In-Crowd Won’t Tell You About Gps for Luggage
- Who Is Lying to Us About Lugloc Luggage Locator?
- A Startling Fact about Luggage Tracker Gps Uncovered
- What to Expect From Luggage Gps Tracker?
- The Fundamentals of Gps Tracker for Luggage Revealed
- Where to Find Trakdot Luggage Tracker
- Using Luggage Tracking
- What You Must Know About Suitcase Tracker
- Life, Death and Bag Tracker
- The Fight Against Luggage Gps
- The One Thing to Do for Baggage Tracker
- Unusual Facts About Luggage Tracking Device Revealed by an Old Pro
- Tracking Bags at a Glance
- The Idiot’s Guide to Luggage Locator
- The Nuiances of Track Luggage
- The Forbidden Facts About Gps Luggage Tracker Uncovered by an Expert
- The Luggage Tracker Cover Up
- The Argument About Luggage Tracking Tags
- What the In-Crowd Won’t Tell You About Gps Bag Tracker
- The Most Neglected Fact About Bluetooth Luggage Tracker Exposed
- The Hidden Facts Regarding Luggage with Gps Uncovered by an Expert
- Tracking Devices Secrets That No One Else Knows About
- What Everyone Is Saying About Lost Luggage Tracking Is Wrong and Why